What do you want from an Upper Back Lift?
Upper Back Lift procedures are often a careful balance between scarring and contour. While everyone’s goal is to maximize contour and minimize scarring, sometimes a trade off must exist. At The Oaks Plastic Surgery we take care to place the scar behind the brassiere. The surgeons at The Oaks Plastic Surgery want to work with you to achieve your specific goals.
If you are interested in an Upper Back Lift in Houston, Texas, an appointment can be made with Dr. Danielle Andry, Dr. Nandi Wijay, or Dr. Courtney El-Zokm. You can expect the initial consultation to last an hour or more. In your consultation, your TOPS plastic surgeon will:
- Listen to your specific complaints and goals
- Perform a thorough examination, focusing on your individual anatomy and measurements
- Discuss recommendations regarding surgical or nonsurgical techniques that may help you achieve your goals
- If surgery is the right option for you, Dr. Danielle Andry, Dr. Nandi Wijay, or Dr. Courtney El-Zokm will discuss the details of the surgical procedures that are offered and which approach is right for you
- Preoperative photographs will be taken and the surgical plan will be analyzed for you with the use of your photographs
- The risks and benefits of surgery will be thoroughly outlined for you
- You will be given ample opportunity to ask questions from our physicians and staff regarding the Upper Back Lift and any other surgical or nonsurgical procedures you may be interested in
- You will be sent home with a packet of information regarding the procedure including a detailed consent form and instructions for before and after the Upper Back Lift