What can you expect during your initial consultation for a Brow Lift in Houston, Texas?
If you are interested in a thigh lift in Houston, Texas, an appointment can be made with Dr. Danielle Andry or Dr. Nandi Wijay. You can expect the initial consultation to last an hour or more. In your consultation, Dr. Andry, Dr. Courtney or Dr. Wijay will:
- Listen to your specific complaints and goals
- Perform a thorough examination, focusing on your individual anatomy and measurements
- Discuss recommendations regarding surgical or nonsurgical techniques that may help you achieve your goals
- If surgery is the right option for you, Dr. Andry, Dr. Courtney or Dr. Wijay will discuss details of the surgical procedures that are offered and which approach is right for you
- Preoperative photographs will be taken and the surgical plan will be analyzed for you with use of your photographs
- The risks and benefits of surgery will be thoroughly outlined for you
- You will be given ample opportunity to ask questions from both our plastic surgeons and staff regarding thigh lift surgery and any other surgical or nonsurgical procedures you may be interested in
- You will be sent home with a packet of information regarding thigh lift surgery, including a detailed consent form and instructions for before and after your plastic surgery procedure
What can you expect the day of your thigh lift procedure?
The day of your surgery, Dr. Danielle Andry or Dr. Nandi Wijay will meet you in the preoperative area to go over any last minute questions or concerns you may have. They will make preoperative markings, and will perform extensive checks with attention to detail ensuring high quality care and safety. You will meet the anesthesiologist and their team, as well as the members of our operative team.
During the procedure, our doctors pay meticulous attention to detail, and work as a team to ensure a great result with a focus on safety and quality. Your family will be updated of your status periodically, and will be able to talk with the plastic surgeon one-on-one after the procedure is completed.